Monday, July 22, 2013

LA RIOTS SPINS at world famous CLUB SPACE


 As I write today’s post chills are still taking their course; for the performance La Riots magnanimously gave.

 The music was in waves of electro beats that echoed through the world famous Club Space Terrace, as the fans soaked up the high energy LA RIOTS was generously giving away.

 At the exact moment LA RIOTS took over the stage the undenominational frequency was well, all the rage.

Truth is you’d have to witness this for yourself. As for me, I plan my next LA RIOTS set within the VIP to truly intoxicate myself with their lyrical beats. Holding my spot and never missing a second of the massive sounds that though hours of mixes, and artistry beats felt like minutes when LA RIOTS was taking over the decks.

I leave you with just one video that I captured because I did not want to waste any time of enjoyment. Though I’ve seen hundreds of performances I must honestly describe LA RIOTS dust far is the best I have felt.

I am leaving you with pictures of last night and one of me and Daniel from LA RIOTS, a true artist in the music industry.








 feel free to contact ClubSpace Guru @ 305-575-9594


https://www.facebook.com/LARiotsOfficial

https://www.facebook.com/clubspace.guru FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK FOR THE LATEST NEWS ON ALL THE MIAMI PARTY EVENTS!!!!!!


A TASTE OF LA RIOTS BELOW!!!!!




DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL FOR LIVE CONNECTION TO THE PARTY OF CLUB SPACE THIS SATURDAY JULY 27, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment